Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ra ra rant

So, my period shall be here any moment now, so I am a tad on the emotional rollercoaster side. I was the epitomy of crawling out of my skin the other day. Really wanted to kill people. Darling husband stood out of the way and only appeared with copious amounts of wine and chocolate. They were probably spiked with horse tranquilizers. Yum.
Anyhow, I need to get something off my chest. Dooce. She is the professional blogger whose stuff introduced me to the world of blog and of those who do this as a full time profession. It was infatuation with first sentence. Crazy love for her. However, I have e-mailed her a few times and said hey, you're cool. I like your blog so much I have been inspired to write my own. And you know what? Yeah, she never wrote back. Not even a respond with a "Hi, stop stalking me." And apparently now she doesn't like Crocs. Well, I am sorry if they aren't Jimmy Choos, but they are damn comfy and the colours are super cute and if they are not the perfect gardening/beach shoes, then I don't know what are. They are Jellies for grown ups...

Where is the damn chocolate? Freakin' demon uterus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

i love your recent updates

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home