Thursday, December 08, 2005

Life is like a hurricane...

JonJon, my younger bro, has a bit of a shame history, as do we all. This story came hurtling back at me when I saw this picture


Now, Jon had the jeans, the shirt, and the hat, but not the hair. He sported a jeri curl in the early '90s rather than a fro/mullet. The poster on the wall is Ducktales. This leads me to my story, so gather round...

In our elementary school talent show, Jonjon decided it would be totally radical to sing the theme song to Ducktales. It really was a bitchin' show. It gets better, though. Him and his two friends wore COSTUMES and sang along using a KAZOO. Get this image in your head and roll it around. I love you Jon, but God damn. Caitlin, I hope you read this and never forget this story. We do have it on video along with Jon dressed up in cowboy boots (HOT!) dance รก la Lord of the Dance meets Beverly Hillbillies. Oh well, I have my hall of shame too. Not like I'd share it here though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

You need to get that video on the internet! It's something that we can't live without! I like to use exclaimation marks!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kristen D said...

talk to the sharona

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home