Sunday, November 20, 2005

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Anyone else notice how annoyingly enthusiastic that song title is? I mean, enough with the exclamation points already. So........................it has snowed. We had our first snow and I have kindly documented it for you. Yes, it has already melted. This is the "tropical" region of Ontario.
















The prof looks sexy in our snowy front garden but Papaya just looks cold. Besides snowing, I have fab-o news. I have found direction and meaning in my life!!! No, really, I have!
My career choice is (make a drum roll sound)....High School Biology Teacher! (Now hit the cymbals!)

I have found a program that will allow me to get my Masters of Ed in about a year and be qualified to teach high school Biology. I am very excited. I have been watching Dead Poet's and Stand and Deliver for inspiration. They seem really patriarchal though, so think of me as the inspirational high school biology teacher who is not so "Hey, look at me and my penis!" Oh yeah, and hopefully no one will die in my class.

Another bonus of this program is it is at D'youville (pronounce it Do you vill, kinda funny) College in Buffalo; D'Youville is a small private college very similar to my beloved alma mater, College of Notre Dame except it is co-ed. Oh well, you can't have everything. I guess men have a little something to contribute. This means that 2 times a week I get to drive into Buffalo! There is something about being amongst other Americans; this is gonna get a little "America, Fuck Yeah
on you, but deal. Whenever I travel to another country, you get homesick for your countrymen, even though you can't believe half of them elected a monkey as Prez. I mean, these Canadians reference shows we didn't get (Polkaroo?? I think Wacko Jacko plays that one) and say things weirdly (Z as Zed??? really that freaks me out). I enjoy my trips to Buffalo. Lots of Spanish speakers there!

So, what else do you want from me? I give you snow AND meaning and direction in my life! Oh yeah, I lost 3 pounds. Took me 3 weeks, but to be fair, I didn't work too hard at it. I would like to lose weight without eating correctly or working out. Can anyone manage that for me? Yeah, and no pain or anything either. And it needs to be cheap. And I need to keep my boobs and ass, cause they rock. You can take my cottage cheese thighs and Jell-O tummy. Ahh, I don't really care honestly. Food is to yummy too stress over it. I'm gonna market that diet. The yummy one. You won't lose any weight. But the food is great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Dude... I can't believe you haven't been exposed to the wonderful world of the polkadot door and Polkaroo... I mean the door was polkadotted for heaven's sake POLKADOTTED

10:34 PM  
Anonymous larn gina said...

i am glad the snow left st. shitstain...glad to see papaya has adjusted from life in guelph on a commune...ps you can carpool with people at D'youville...pps where can i sign up for the yummy diet?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home