Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Internet was invented by Insomniacs


Yes It is 2:20 am and no I am not asleep. I wasn't last night, why should I be tonight? Luckily there are many amusing things to find on the internet. May I direct your attention to the hysterical video here. I cannot stop laughing thinking about it. That's about all the interesting I have found so far, and I think I can maybe sleep in a second, so I'm gonna go do that. I hope I dream about Paul Gross. I think he has dumped me as his dream girlfriend because I haven't dreamt about him in a while. I used to have these dreams every night about Paul Gross (star of Slings and Arrows, most Canadians know him as the "mounty") and he is SO sexy in a rumpled genius with amazing bone structure way. Especially the character in Slings and Arrows, he's brilliant with a touch of madness and ladies, nothing is hotter than that! Back to my dreams, for about 2 weeks, I had a dream about Paul every night, but it wasn't the same one! It was literally like I lived two lives: one was this reality with the sexy genius prof and the other was dream reality with sexy genius Paul Gross as Geoffry from Slings and Arrows. I confessed to the prof because I felt like I was cheating or something. He looked a little hurt when I told him, actually. Then he watched the show with me and said, "Yeah, I could see how you would fall for him." So, Paul and I had been on a few dates (in dream realty) and we made out something fierce, but never got to the deed. Maybe I didn't put out and that's why he stopped coming to my dreams. No, that couldn't be it. Me? Not put out? Puh-lease.

Okay, I love you Paul, but I am sad for you because I just googled you and on the biggest website for you, www.paulgross.org, one of the questions in the FAQ is:

Where Have I Seen Him Before?

WOW! Is that not TOO FUNNY?!

I must be deliriourly tired at this point bc I can't stop laughing at this even though I love the man (or at least the persona he plays in my dreams). I am going to bed now. This is over, Paul.

3 Comments:

Blogger madness rivera said...

Uh, he is HOT.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Kristen D said...

Mmmhmmm. And he is a fantastic kisser in my dreams. Yum yum yummy

12:49 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Yes, insomniacs. And no, I never heard of your dream lover.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home