Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things I have heard

Papaya Fruit, often called Paw Paw, Mamao, and Tree Melon, grows on what is usually referred to as a tree.

What are Tamari Roasted Almonds? They are um, almonds, roasted with, you know, tamari.

I'll have a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and to drink? Oh a Diet Coke, I'm watching my weight.

"The McChicken sandwich doesn't come with tomato." "Okay, can I get it without tomato then?"

"Where's
Easter Island?" "It’s near the UK" "No its not, it’s near Australia or something." "No, it’s near the UK because, you know, Stonehenge." "Easter Island is different than Stonehenge." "Oh, well, Stonehenge is near the UK." "If by near you mean in, then yes that's true."

I heard you have a nice cooch. Oh, it’s called a blog?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHAME...SHAME...SHAME

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home